How Petzey Works
Expert petcare when you need it, all from your smartphone. Here’s how it works:
Tell us about your pet by answering a few quick questions.
When you need answers, we’ll connect you with a vet professional who can help.
Your pet gets the care they deserve, and you get peace of mind. All for just $20 per consultation per pet.
Quality Care You Can Trust
- Connect with a vet professional in minutes—anytime, anywhere.
- Only $20 per consultation per pet. No hidden fees, subscriptions or memberships.
- Pet parenting is a 24/7 commitment, so we are too.
From general health questions and nutrition advice to behavioral concerns and preventative care, Petzey’s consultations cover them all – and when a trip to the vet is required, we’ll help you find clinics nearby.
- Inappropriate elimination in the house
- Hiding in unusual places
- Excessive barking
- Rough play like biting, nipping, destruction of toys or furniture
- Signs of anxiety including separation, storms, fireworks, house guests, etc.
- What kind of food should I feed my pet?
- What are the age-appropriate diets and supplements?
- What human foods are safe for my pet?
- How do I know if my pet has food allergies?
- How much and how often should I feed my pet?
Skin & Coat Issues
- Signs of allergies such as licking, irritated or flaky skin, lesions, ear infections, etc.
- Self-inflicted injuries
- External parasite control
- Routine grooming like shaving, trimming nails, and checking anal glands
- Lumps, bumps, and growths
- Wounds, abrasions, and lacerations
- Coughing or gagging
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Lethargic or nonresponsive
- Ingestion of toxic substance or foreign object
- Unexplained weight loss
Check-Ups & Second Opinion
- Post-surgical follow-up
- Not seeing improvement in pets condition
- Are dental cleanings really that important?
- Should my pet have a recommended surgery?
- End of life planning